2009/02/17

Wallace & Gromit again!!






Harvey Nichols always creates the brilliant and cutting-edge Window Display, therefore its AD didn't catch me much attention before. Recently I found their advertisement for new open store in Bristol, which features Wallace and Gromit (one of my favorite cartoons). I love these AD very much because it is funny and simple. It also break the language and culture barriers. In addition, it is quite amusing for me to see Wallace and Gromit wearing those designer clothes...

P.S. New "Wallace and Gromit" was out last Dec, called " A Matter of Loaf and Death". It is quite short-only 30 mins, but I still enjoy it.

Harvey Nichols NEW OPEN In Bristol AD
Advertising Agency: DDB London, UK
Creative Director: Jeremy Craigen
Copywriter / Art Director: Grant Parker
Photographer: Giles Revell

No comments: