2009/02/12

Could we keep him, please?


Mr. FZ6

Me & Mr.FZ6-N 4 years ago

Jack told me he is thinking to sell Mr. FZ6-N last week...
What!!??!!! That's REALLY a shock to me.

OK, I must admit I don't really like him at the beginning. I don't even take many pictures with him. 'Cuz he is not the classic and laid-back bike. His seat is so uncomfortable that my back and butt hurt a lot after the 2-hour trip.

After Jack bought his dream bike-Mr. W650, his situation is getting worse. We seldom go out with Mr.FZ6-N, I can't even remember when we hang out with him last time. I konw... I know...Jack has the point to sell him. He becomes the decoration bike in our living room, which still costs us quite a lot of tax and insurance every year. However, I still want to keep him. He is one of our family and Jack put a lot of efforts and money on him before.

Jack starts to take some of his detailed pictures and put them on the internet. I finally cried cuz I dont want some stranger to have him. I keep thinking if the person will take care of him and see him as his second life. I really doubt it. So I keep on crying and annoying Jack. IT WORKS!!!!!! Jack said he will keep him for another few months and make the decision later. I promise that we will hang out more with Mr.FZ6-N in the future.

HOORAY!! Mr. FZ6-N could stay!!!!! YA!YA!YA!

No comments: