2009/11/22

The albums I love recently


The XX- XX
OH! Man, I love their music soooo much. I first heard their songs from BBC radio 1 and I cant wait to get their album. This is certainly a challenging album, but it's incredibly rewarding once you really get into the groove. Its sexy, polished and just beautiful. You could also listen to on a lazy day reading or napping.


Monsters of Folk- Monsters of Folk
This collaborative effort between legendary artists is remarkable. However, you always have to worry when different artists join together for the not-so-novel "supergroup," but the team on Monsters of Folk deliver the goods. The results make it one of my favorite new albums of the year.


Arctic Monkeys- Humbug
To be honest, I am not a fan of Arctic Monkeys. However, this album is no where near their first two. The Arctic Monkeys talent really shines through on this album, showing they can play darker, more edgy songs and still get your mind hooked on them. It's stunning!!

No comments: