2009/09/09

Awsome! They did it again!!


Eels- Hombre Lobo
It is absolutely the best Eels album I could have hoped for. Eels has put together a wonderful portfolio of melodies. There is a really strong sense of the journey that the Eels have been on, and I am so in love with the song "The Look That You Gave That Guy". You could feel their progression in this album. So get it and enjoy it!!!


Beirut-March Of The Zapotec
Jack played his music the other night and I totally fall in love with this album. Its colorful and exotic sound is so delightful. His voice is as warm as elsewhere, which is great for the cool summer night!


Graham Coxon- The Spinning Top
My best friend Sally is a big fan of "Blur". When we were in the uni, I am so into "the Beatles" and those old rock bands. She is a very Brit-pop person and I was influenced by her gradually. Then we started a radio show, where we introduced those underground music, metal, Brit-Pop and so on. I still can remember how hard we work for each show, we get to know more bands and music- their history, tehir background and how they make the music. Now Graham's music reminds me of those good old days and I miss to work with Sally so much. We were such a good team....

No comments: