2009/06/02

The Best Mob/ Gangster show ever!!






Recently I am very addicted to "The Sopranos". Jack and I could watch 3~4 series per day. The Sopranos is a terrific show. It may be violent, racist, sexist, and bad to the bone, it is also funny and cool. The characters are very well done. Unlike other TV shows, the Sopranos is good from the Season 1 to Season 4 (I just start to watch Season 5 this week)

Maybe I watched too many series. Last night I have a bad dream, in which I borrowed US$ 50K from Tony Sopranos and it turned out that I have no money to return at the end. Finally Tony sent Furio to clip me.... I woke up with sweat and told Jack maybe we should take some breaks from the TV show.

All in all, ths show has it all; humor, action, drama, good music, good actors and a good plot. Also, I must admit that the character "Furio" is very sexy and tall. No wonder Carmela fell for him.

Source: www.hbo.com/sopranos/

No comments: