2009/03/22

After my Birthday.......




I had a wonderful time on my 30th birthday with some of my friends and Jack. They keep on asking me what it feels like. Honestly speaking, I do feel much responsibility than before. Taking care of Jack, our parents and Brownie (our cute Dachshund) would never be a easy task. Sometimes I am very exhausted and wish I could just run away.

At that moment, Jack will say to me "let's go for a ride". He will take me to the top of the mountain. As long as I get on the bike, I feel very happy and relieved. We will stay there for a while and have some coffee. For me, there is nothing better than sitting in the mountain with your better half. I know Jack feels the same way.


PS. Thanks for Jack's birthday gift- my favorite perfume- Marc Jacobs "Daisy" :D

No comments: