2008/08/26

Evil Jack Loves Gargamel !!




I still remember that my Aunt from Birmingham gave me the whole set of walking Smurf when I was 6. At that time, my world only has black and white. I don't like bad guy Gargamel and his cat. I barely played them and they are quickly missing somewhere.

Recently those blue little men seem to be back to the market again. I bought some of them from Brussels last year. Of course, I cant find the same walking SMURF again:< and somehow I start to like Gargamel and his cat because of Jack. Gargamel is kind of cool actually and those blue little men are losing their appeal for me...

Last week I bought these 2 t-shirts. After that, Jack and I has one "LONG CONVERSATION" to discuss who should have GARGAMEL T-shirt. Finally, I have Brainy Nerd and he won his GARGAMEL :<

No comments: