2007/09/21

OOO....That is amazing!!!!!!







During my vacation in Europe, Brownie earned his money for food. Jack told me Brownie found one Silver coin from Manchu Dynasty hundreds years ago near our garden. Our dog is soooo cool. I think he could be a perfect detective if he is human being. Jack cleaned the coin surface and the coin is quite heavy......We have no ideas what we are going to do with it....maybe keep it for our heirloom.

P.S. He also likes to wrap my red t-shirt around his neck....we reckon he thinks he is a superhero....hahahahaha..He just made me laugh so hard

1 comment:

Vira Do said...

Hi, I live in Phuket Thailand,
I have read your blog and found
Three common things
I ride W650
My dogs name Brownie
I have same coin but little different.
You have very nice blog.
Thanks